Kiwi Divas

For the diva that lives within every Kiwi woman..

PortalHomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Virtually

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Babykatnz
Totally Divalicious!
Babykatnz

Female
Number of posts : 1102
Job/hobbies : IRD
Humor : Madness takes its toll, have correct change
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:36 am

Virtual fish and chips would be better Razz soak up all that virtual booze hehe

My virtual boss is gonna kill me when she finds out I am drinking and playing with virtual farm guys and virtual Orlando Bloome on the virtual job...

I can hear DS chatting the virtual Nannys ears off already Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Babykatnz
Totally Divalicious!
Babykatnz

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:36 am

Virtual Martinis huh?...I'll try anything at least once...well...ALMOST anything Wink

Back to top Go down
Fanny
Professional Diva
Fanny

Female
Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:39 am

Don't fret over the vitual nanny, she's virtually useless & I always give her a virtual kick on the way past, feel free to join in.
She's a virtual bitch.

Post Whore
Post Whore
Belinda

Female
Number of posts : 597
Job/hobbies : SAHM, needlework and motorsport - Go Holden
Humor : sometimes

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:42 am

Just as well the virtual nanny is used to dealing with all different cultures. I'll try a *virtual apple martini* thanks

Better add some virtual carrot stick and dip

do you have any virtual *sugar loaded lollies* for the kiddies along with virtual fizz?

And I'm a boy!
Back to top Go down
Babykatnz
Totally Divalicious!
Babykatnz

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:45 am

Good thinking Belinda, might as well load them up on the virtual crap since we are being virtually bad mothers anyways...besides, its the virtual Nanny who has to deal with the virtual sugar fuelled hyperness Razz

Anyone wanna turn with virtual Orlando Bloome? Hes plumb tuckered me out!

Back to top Go down
ho_hum_mummy
Totally Divalicious!
ho_hum_mummy

Female
Number of posts : 1056
Humor : have lots of it..somewhere *looking for her humour*
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:49 am

pissing my virtual g-strings because this is virtually hillarious.

have been hiding in the virtual tree taking virtual photos...for my virtual magazine "virtually Real" and have virtually a whole magazine to do. takes 1 more virtual photo of Babykatnz virtually ripping off virtual farmboys pants.

I am the Virtual stalker Suspect Biatch

Totally Divalicious!
Babykatnz

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:58 am

Dont forget to include my man Orlando Bloome in that virtual shot Razz

Oh man....I think I need to go lie down on a virtual bed somewhere...oh wait a sec...isnt there a virtual spa round here somewhere?...might go have a go in that...might find me some hot virtual Pool boy while Im over there hehe

Back to top Go down
Jack + Nathans mum
Totally Divalicious!
Jack + Nathans mum

Female
Number of posts : 1348
Job/hobbies : Admin

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:25 am

hmm not sure if im into the sharing of virtual orlando bloom, virtual or not Razz

Back to top Go down
Babykatnz
Totally Divalicious!
Babykatnz

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:02 am

dammit...I have to go home now...

*pulls virtual tanty*

time to go back to the real world...bye Orlando...Sad

Seeya on Monday!!!!

Back to top Go down
julie
Diva~fied
Diva~fied
julie

Female
Number of posts : 715
Job/hobbies : WAHM, lurker
Humor : none

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:09 am

*wanders around the virtual house, trips over Harrisonsmummy's nappy bag and finds a virtual hipflask so takes a massive gulp*

*BBBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP*

*needs to find the virtual toilet, opens the wrong door and finds a 4 year old boy playing with a very inappropriate toy that smells bad*

*makes mental note to tell Fanny to wash her virtual toys after Wink *

*finds virtual toilet and then heads outside, turns a corner to find Babykatnz virtually shagging Orlando. Virtually bitchslaps Babykatnz and tells her "he's mine, cant you see over there <----- under my name. Fark off you virtual slapper"

*passes a very drunk bunch of mummys with some farm boys, whistles and looks the other way*

Diva~fied
Diva~fied
julie

Female
Number of posts : 715
Job/hobbies : WAHM, lurker
Humor : none

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:42 am

*omg realises that she brought her kids with her to Fannys virtual house, goes off looking for them*

*finds some tall maori lady in a virtual tree taking virtual photos, hands her a virtual apple martini to distract her, then grabs the virtual camera and sticks it down her top and takes a few pics, hands it back and then races off giggling wildly*

*finds some poor lost pregnant lady trying to pee in a virtual cupboard, points her in the direction of the virtual toilet*

Resident Wench
Resident Wench

Female
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : SAHM
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:48 pm

*Virtually dumps kiidy with the virtual nanna and gives her a friendly virtual kick, *

*due to being incredibly virtually lost i slept under the deck somewhere near a pool, emerging on saturday to try to get the virtual fuck outta here *
Back to top Go down
lumpofsalt
Resident Wench
Resident Wench
lumpofsalt

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Student, Music, Fitness, Dancing
Humor : I have it.

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:30 pm

*is having a virtual lol
Back to top Go down
Kree (1 an a half bubbas)
Resident Wench
Resident Wench

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:44 am

* After many virtual hours stumbling around virtually dazed, i run into a virtual stranger, hmmm, "got anything to virtual drink thats virtually non alcoholic?" *
Back to top Go down
hugabugsmum
Resident Wench
Resident Wench
hugabugsmum

Female
Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : Relief Teacher/SAHM
Humor : Dry & warped

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:40 am

*Sitting here thinking I should have gone to the Virtual coffee group if I knew they were going to have this much fun. Damn having to go to virtual work to make my virtual millions.

*checking diary for days i can skive off to attend virtual coffee group

*thinking of good excuses to tell boss why I'm not coming into work.

*could bloody well do with one of those virtual apple martinis and the brownies.
Back to top Go down
hugabugsmum
Resident Wench
Resident Wench
hugabugsmum

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:46 am

*have skived off work and am driving to virtual Fanny's house

*F#@k lost again....wrong virtual street, shoot....wrong virtual suburb.

*found right suburb and street, all these virtual houses look the same...

*stopping at a really flash virtual house belonging to Harrison's mum but no ones home....not even a farmboy....damn must all be out having a virtual good time.

*still driving round in circles may have to ring on virtual video phone from virtual porsche to see if everyone is still at Fanny's drinking virtual coffee....opps virtual alcohol
Back to top Go down
Resident Wench
Resident Wench

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:01 pm

*Takes a swig of virtual ginger beer whilst lazing in virtual hammock outside in the virtual perfect sunny weather*

Back to top Go down
hugabugsmum
Resident Wench
Resident Wench
hugabugsmum

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:48 pm

*driving around and have spotted someone lazing around in a virtual hammock sipping what looks like virtual gingerbeer...stop and lean over fence to ask for help
*Kree introduces herself and directs me to the ladies inside.
*thanking her i leap in one bound with my virtual bionic legs over the virtual fence and jog up to Fanny's virtual house while passing a few ladies making out with some lusious farm boys
as getting closer to the house i can hear the cries of help from someone who sounds lost somewhere in the house
*make virtual mental note to go look for them later....if i'm not too busy...cause i did like the look of those farmboys
Back to top Go down
Fanny
Professional Diva
Fanny

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:01 pm

This virtual alcohol is great no hang overs!!

"Welcoming virtually all ladies to my virtual coffee group, don't forget to leave your kiddies with the virtually useless nanny & give her a kick as you pass, keeps her on her virtual toes"
Help yourselves to the liqour cabinet or get Julio to virtually whip you up whatever your heart desires.
Please excuse me while I virtually go looking for these virtual farm boys. It seems the virtual sheep are in the meadow, & the virtual cows are in the corn.
You know these darn virtual farmboys might look good but they are virtually useless farmboys.

Totally Divalicious!
Babykatnz

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:56 pm

Not completely virtually useless Wink

They have their virtual uses Naughty

Does a virtual lapdance with virtual Farmboys

Where did that chatty 4yo bugger off to this time? Wonder what virtual toys he has found this time...hope ya virtually washed them this time fanny...

those Virtual apple martinis are making me all Pinkie

think I need to change it to something a little less fruity hehe...Virtual Baileys and kahlua would do a treat...

Back to top Go down
Fanny
Professional Diva
Fanny

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:09 am

You can mix your virtual drinks here with virtually no chance of spewing or hangover Very Happy

Resident Wench
Resident Wench

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:18 am

*takes a virtual stroll throug the virtual yard stopping briefly to sasy a big virtual hello to fanny and congratulate her on having the most amazing virtual interior decor*

*sidles up to the kitchen and makes herself a virtual feed*
Back to top Go down
hugabugsmum
Resident Wench
Resident Wench
hugabugsmum

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:58 am

*I thank Fanny for having me in her magnificent virtual home and say a quick hello and introduce myself to the others before heading to the liquor cabinet

"Hi everyone I'm Kat"

*While over at the liquor cabinet mixing myself a couple of screwdrivers (the drink) Can still hear the cries for help somewhere in the house. I make yet another mental note to go and find the person after i have a drink...or two....or three.....or four.....oh bugger let them find their own way back.

*Ask Babykatnz to point me in the direction of the virtually useless nanny so i can dump my DD and give her a swift kick in the batootie before coming back for more drinks.....oh and knibbles.

"Thanks Babykatnz" * I go on my merry way in the direction she told me with a couple of drinks in my hand (for the long walk and in case i get lost...which can happen). Suddenly remember I have a 3 tier boston mud cake in my bag and rush back to give it to Kree who is in the kitchen making a feed.
*I dash off again to find the nanny with yet another couple of drinks in my hand and an yummy steak sandwich in the other while pushing my DD with my foot along the floor.
Back to top Go down
Resident Wench
Resident Wench

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:52 pm

*looks at the giant cake i have just been handed by Kat, pops it on the counter and continues to make awesome virtual non fat extra good tasting sammie*
Back to top Go down
Babykatnz
Totally Divalicious!
Babykatnz

Female

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:58 pm

Dumps virtual farm boys on the ground and goes off looking for virtual Spa pool....

Passes virtual mega choc looking cake and sneaks a slice while the person with the virtual sammy has her back turned...

Hides virtual cake slice behind back when she turns around to say hi....

Smile and wave to the pregnant lady and slowly back out the doorway leading to Spa pool

Find virtual spa pool and strip down to virtual bikini, looking virtually hot there you virtually gorgeous, sexy, hot Mama I say to myself...stuff virtual choccy cake in my face to kill the virtual dreaming and jump in the virtual spa to relax...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Virtually - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually   Virtually - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtually
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiwi Divas :: Coffee Groups-
Jump to: